2021-22 School Year | COVID-19 Updates
COVID-19 Family Hotline
2021-22 Return to Campus!
We know families will have many questions about what school return will look like, what safety protocols will be in place, and more. Please review on-going updates in the School Year FAQs.
Multi-layered approach to safety
KIPP SoCal continues to subscribe to the 'swiss cheese' pandemic defense theory, which recognizes that no one single intervention is perfect at preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Each layer has holes, but when practiced together, collectively all will help to provide the greatest level of protection. We believe this is how we can, personally and collectively, mitigate the pandemic’s spread. The best way to keep yourself AND others around you safe is to practice these strategies together.
Return to School Fall '21_English
Regreso a la Escuela '21_Español
Health & Safety Update_English
Salud y Seguridad_Español
General COVID-19 Updates
COVID-19 Safety Documentation (2021-22 School Year)
Plans as required by California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Public Health:
Health & Safety Information for School Visits
To help keep our Team & Family and visitors safe, we ask that you please review KIPP SoCal's Health & Safety Protocol before visiting one of our school sites.
- If you answer 'yes' to any of the following, please refrain from visiting a school site:
- Have you been out of the country in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone who has tested positive for (or is being monitored for) COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms (even if mild) in the last 14 days?
- Difficulty breathing, cough
- Combination of at least 2 of the following: 100 degree temperature, chills, shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell
- Please wear a clean face covering at all times while at a school site
- Stand at least 6 feet apart from other people.
- Before and after visiting, remember to wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.