Who Needs to Apply for 2022-2023 School Year?
- If you have students at home who will be in grades TK-8 for next year, not currently enrolled in a KIPP School, and want them to attend KIPP, you need to submit an application for these students.
- Siblings of current students will be given priority (or an increased chance of acceptance) only if they apply prior to February 11th!
- Additionally, if your student is currently a 4th grader and will be transitioning to a new KIPP middle school next year, you will need to reapply in order to secure a seat for 5th grade!
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, students must turn 5 on or before September 1st of the year that they are enrolling. For TK (Transitional Kindergarten), students must turn 5 on or between September 2nd and February 2nd of the year that they are enrolling.
Current students who are advancing to the next grade within the same school do not need to re-apply.
How to Apply for 2022-2023 School Year
Apply Online from Home!
Applications to all KIPP SoCal Public Schools are handled through the KIPP SoCal SchoolMint portal. To apply online, create an account in SchoolMint, add your contact information and student information, and then select any KIPP SoCal public schools you’re interested in. You will be prompted to rank schools based on your preferences, but please note that these rankings are informational only and not binding; you will be able to enroll in any schools that are able to offer you a seat.
- If you have applied in the past, you should already have an account. You should be able to log-in using either your email address or phone number (without any parentheses or dashes) at kippsocal.schoolmint.net, even if you originally created this account in ApplyLA.
Apply Easily by Phone!
Feel free to call KIPP SoCal's enrollment line at (323) 647-8898. Please leave a message with your name & number so we can return your call and take your information by phone.
For step-by-step instructions on how to apply, watch our video in English or Español, or contact us at our KIPP Enrollment Line at (323) 647-8898.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.