2021-22 School Year
COVID-19 Family Hotline
Staying Healthy & Safe on Campus!
KIPP SoCal continues to follow California State Department of Health guidelines as it pertains to vaccination mandates and masks.
On Oct 1, California State Governor Gavin Newsom announced plans to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all in-person K-12 students. This will make the proof of the Covid-19 vaccine a necessary immunization record needed to enroll into any California school, public or private. We expect all students 12+ will need to be vaccinated by August 2022 and all students ages 5-11 will need to be vaccinated by January 2023. Schools will be sharing information regarding collection of COVID immunization records for all students.
Return to School Fall '21_English
Regreso a la Escuela '21_Español
Health & Safety Update_English
Salud y Seguridad_Español
General COVID-19 Updates
COVID-19 Safety Documentation (2021-22 School Year)
Plans as required by California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Public Health:
Health & Safety Information for School Visits
To help keep our Team & Family and visitors safe, we ask that you please review KIPP SoCal's Health & Safety Protocol before visiting one of our school sites.
- If you answer 'yes' to any of the following, please refrain from visiting a school site:
- Have you been out of the country in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone who has tested positive for (or is being monitored for) COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms (even if mild) in the last 14 days?
- Difficulty breathing, cough
- Combination of at least 2 of the following: 100 degree temperature, chills, shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell
- Please wear a clean face covering at all times while at a school site
- Stand at least 6 feet apart from other people.
- Before and after visiting, remember to wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.