KIPP is Community Toolkit
Share KIPP SoCal Community Resources!
KIPP SoCal provides a number of year-round community programs, that we would love to generate awareness of and participation in! By sharing these campaigns on your social media and digital platforms, we can amplify our mission's impact across a greater number of families throughout Southern California.
Share on Social Media
- CLICK. Click on an image below, which will take you to a download page.
- DOWNLOAD. On the download page, click to download button in the top-right corner.
- POST. Post on your social media accounts with the suggested captions below.
Museum of KIPP Art (MOKA) Showcase + Auction
- Join @kippsocal for the 16th Annual Museum of KIPP Art (MOKA) showcase + auction, benefiting a whole-child approach to a joyful, academically excellent, and enriching education for students, taking place 6/8/2022 at the LA Center Studios in DTLA! kippsocal.org/moka
- Support students as they create, display, and discuss their original artwork at an engaging showcase & auction, proceeds benefitting @kippsocal’s whole-child approach to education. Get your tickets for 6/8/2022 in DTLA at kippsocal.org/moka
- Enrichment opportunities in schools—like art programs—are vital to pave the way for inclusive & equitable education for all. Support @kippsocal's Museum of KIPP Art (MOKA) showcase & auction, and help today's students create a more just world through the arts! kippsocal.org/moka
Community Mental Health Info Sessions
Join @kippsocal Mental Health & Support Services team for #WellnessWednesday monthly community mental health info sessions. Presentations are open to all and free through our Facebook Live @kippsocal. Learn more at https://www.kippsocal.org/mental-health-support-services/
Upcoming Wellness Wednesday Info Session
How do you know if your child is experiencing anxiety or run-of-the-mill stress? Join @kippsocal's Director of #MentalHealth & Support Services for this #WellnessWednesday info session to learn tools to help you support your child. 5/25 at 4PM: facebook.com/kippsocal
¿Cómo sabe si su hija/o está experimentando ansiedad o estrés general? Acompaña la Directora de #SaludMental y Servicios de Apoyo de @kippsocal para esta sesión de información para aprender técnicas para apoyar a su hija/o. El 25 de mayo a las 4PM: facebook.com/kippsocal
Community Children's Read-Alouds
Community News & Stories