KIPP is Community Toolkit
Share KIPP SoCal Community Resources!
KIPP SoCal provides a number of year-round community programs, that we would love to generate awareness of and participation in! By sharing these campaigns on your social media and digital platforms, we can amplify our mission's impact across a greater number of families throughout Southern California.
Share on Social Media
- CLICK. Click on an image below, which will take you to a download page.
- DOWNLOAD. On the download page, click to download button in the top-right corner.
- POST. Post on your social media accounts with the suggested captions below.
Museum of KIPP Art (MOKA) Showcase + Auction
- Join @kippsocal for the 17th Annual Museum of KIPP Art (MOKA) showcase + auction, benefiting a whole-child approach to a joyful, academically excellent, and enriching education for students, taking place 6/1/2023 at the CA Science Center! kippsocal.org/moka
- Support students as they create, display, and discuss their original artwork at an engaging showcase & auction, proceeds benefitting @kippsocal’s whole-child approach to education. Get your tickets for 6/1/2023 at kippsocal.org/moka
- Enrichment opportunities in schools—like art programs—are vital to pave the way for inclusive & equitable education for all. Support @kippsocal's Museum of KIPP Art (MOKA) showcase & auction, and help today's students create a more just world through the arts! kippsocal.org/moka