Did you know that KIPP Forward counselors introduce KIPP middle school families to various high school options and provide support throughout the high school placement process and transition into high school?
KIPP Excel is an internal program through KIPP Forward that helps families streamline the processes for applying to independent and/or boarding schools. The program provides unparalleled application support, tailored programming, and unwavering advocacy.
This year, 13 KIPPSters have been accepted to independent and/or boarding schools. We would also like to give a big round of applause to our KIPPsters for receiving an average award of $44,000 and collectively receiving over 1 million dollars in financial aid awards!
- Daisy A. (KIPP Academy of Opportunity) — The Stevenson School
- Leslie A. (KIPP Comienza Community Prep) — The Cate School
- Iris C. (KIPP Raices Academy + KIPP Sol Academy) — The Thacher School
- Noelia C-C. (KIPP Adelante Prep Academy) — The Bishops School
- Sophie C. (KIPP Corazon Academy) — The Cate School
- Juliette G. (KIPP Comienza Community Prep) — New Roads School
- Kevin H. (KIPP Comienza Community Prep) — The Vistamar School
- Skyye J. (KIPP Empower Academy + KIPP Scholar Academy) — Harvard Westlake
- Stella M. (KIPP LA College Prep) — Polytechnic School
- Esme M-C. (KIPP Corazon Academy) — The Stevenson School
- Yamile M-G. (KIPP LA College Prep + KIPP Comienza Community Prep) — Harvard Westlake
- Tychelle M. C. (KIPP Philosophers Academy) — The Webbs School
- Sophia P. (KIPP Pueblo Unido) — Eastside College Preparatory School
- Santiago S. (KIPP Raices Academy + KIPP Sol Academy) — Polytechnic School
At KIPP SoCal, we are dedicated to equipping our KIPPsters with the essential skills, resources, and knowledge required to excel in college, career and beyond!